- Date: 12-14/5/2016
- Venue: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Participants: 374
- NAFLD and metabolic syndrome
- Progress in therapeutic endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Diagnostic and therapeutic approaches in GERD
- Colorectal malignancy
11th International Symposium of Gastroenterology (ISG) is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
11th International Symposium of Gastroenterology (ISG) is designated for a maximum of (or ‘for up to’) 9 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.